Dayspring is looking for a Salesforce whiz with nonprofit experience to join us in helping our clients advance their missions.
This position requires experience configuring and administering the Salesforce platform, as well as advanced knowledge of nonprofits. The Salesforce Consultant role is a full-time position based in our San Francisco, California office with the option to be 40% remote.
You’ll work with nonprofit clients throughout the entire lifecycle of their projects and beyond, defining requirements, implementing top-notch Salesforce solutions, and delivering training and documentation.
Things to know about the job
You need to be good at
- Implementing Salesforce and Salesforce NPSP. Examples of implementation work would include solution design, data modeling, and setting up custom objects and fields, declarative automation, reports and dashboards, and third-party applications.
- Completing complex data migrations into new Salesforce CRM systems.
- Participating in the continued refinement of services and processes within the Salesforce consulting services unit.
- Providing occasional input into sales processes and assisting in putting together
- Understanding the needs of nonprofits and translating their business requirements into technical solutions.
You need to be ready to
- Facilitate discovery and requirements gathering meetings with clients.
- Analyze clients’ existing business processes and recommend solutions to improve efficiency.
- Guide clients through their configured Salesforce system and teach them how to administer it going forward.
- Own project deliverables and timelines, ensuring projects are finished on time and within budget constraints.
- Excel in a team-oriented environment by providing informal mentorship, promoting knowledge-sharing, and collaborating to solve problems.
- Proactively add/maintain Salesforce certifications on an ongoing basis.
You should apply if you’re…
- A Salesforce power user and standout tech reference for your peers.
- A strong written and verbal communicator ready to lead in a client-facing role.
- Constantly curious with an eye towards process improvement.
- Not afraid to dive into the unknown—you are resourceful and take initiative. You may not know all the answers, but you know where to look.
And you meet these minimum requirements…
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience in Salesforce-heavy job roles.
- Experienced with common business processes for nonprofits, e.g. fundraising, program and/or or volunteer management.
- Experienced with Nonprofit Success Pack.
Even better if you meet some of these preferred requirements…
- Experienced with other Salesforce.org products.
- Deep knowledge in at least one key area: nonprofit operations OR project/team management OR Salesforce development OR Salesforce app integration/automation.
- Already Salesforce certified (strongly prefer consulting or multiple certifications).
About Dayspring’s Salesforce Consulting Team
We are a cross-functional team that includes not only other Salesforce consultants, but also in-house developers, software architects, and graphic and UX designers with whom you’ll have an opportunity to collaborate.
We enjoy close camaraderie with fellow Salesforce consultants working on other projects, and an environment of constant learning—of the Salesforce platform, related third-party applications, and the nonprofit industry.
You can expect
- An opportunity to develop professionally and technically within a growing Salesforce
- Peers that love ice cream, salty snacks, board games, a 40-hour work week, and everything else in between.
What makes Dayspring unique
- We desire to live out an ethic of love—for our co-workers, for our clients and vendors, and for our community—in the practice of business. In the workplace, we want to do the joyful work of welcoming people with a variety of backgrounds and allowing ourselves to be changed as a result.
- We sincerely desire to do right by the clients we serve. We keep our promises, we speak with respect, and we apologize when we ought to. And we expect to hold one another accountable and to be held accountable to this.
- We watch out for one another, and we’ll look out for you too. People aren’t constantly positioning themselves. No office politics here. When you or your loved ones are sick, we treat you like a person first and a worker second.
- We share an office in San Francisco because we believe being together in person matters, and that practicing common life shapes us for the good. And we’re called and committed to our broader community in our Bayview neighborhood, including through our partnerships with Redeemer Community Church and Rise University Preparatory.
Founded in 1997 by a few Christian church members, Dayspring Partners is a digital consultancy providing people-focused brand and communications design, custom web and mobile development, and Salesforce consulting. In addition, our Goodbudget home budget app for iPhone, Android, and Web has served hundreds of thousands of households since 2009.
Over our two decade history, we’ve delighted our clients with our signature attention to detail, focus on delivering the right solution, and unsurpassed quality. And we’ve enjoyed working with each other immensely to boot.
Learn more about Dayspring’s vision.
If you are interested in this position, please email Dale Gish and we will be in contact shortly. Thank you for your interest!
Dayspring Anti-Discrimination Policy
Dayspring Technologies, Inc. SPC is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and consider all applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age, sex, sexual orientation, or any other status prohibited by law.