Looking back on this year, it’s been like nothing most of us could have ever imagined. In the midst of it, like you, we’ve tried to continue in the things that we know to do—doing our work with joy, looking out for one another, and watching out for our neighbors.
Our work has helped…
- organizations launching new brand identities to meet the times,
- nonprofits fostering listening to the communities that they seek to serve,
- startups scaling industry-changing efforts, and
- longtime clients continuing to adapt to a design environment and technology world that doesn’t stand still.
We’ve also worked hard to ensure that our skills continue to match well with our clients’ needs and the changing environment:
- Our Design team has considered colors and imagery that are warmer and brighter to encourage people in the midst of a difficult year and has looked to UX to connect with people amidst the void of human contact that many of us are experiencing.
- Our Engineering team has spent significant time developing additional capacity in Swift for native iOS mobile development to supplement our existing capabilities in Android and Objective-C, and, of course, custom Web development.
- Our Salesforce team launched a client on Salesforce’s new Program Management Module to help them achieve even greater effectiveness.
- And, finally, our Goodbudget product team focused support on budgeters in financial distress with features to support debt tracking and payoff and GB 911: Crash Course, an online course for people who’ve hit a financial emergency
Through it all, we’ve tried to be good neighbors, looking out for our community through initiatives like #revenue5for5. And, while much of what matters in life and business extends far beyond what can be captured in numbers, here are some fun ones we’d like to share from this past year!