Join our team
The Staff Software Engineer is a member of one of Dayspring’s engineering teams and reports to the team’s Engineering Team Lead. The Staff Software Engineer is a contributor, helping develop applications to deliver high quality solutions for Dayspring’s professional services clients.
The Senior Software Engineer is an experienced member of one of Dayspring’s engineering teams and reports to the team’s Engineering Team Lead. The Senior Software Engineer leads their engineering teammates in delivering high quality solutions for Dayspring’s professional services clients.
What makes working at Dayspring unique
- We desire to live out an ethic of love in the practice of business.
- We sincerely desire to do right by the clients we serve. We keep our promises and we apologize when we ought to.
- We watch out for one another, and we’ll look out for you too. People aren’t constantly positioning themselves.
- We share an office in San Francisco because we believe that practicing common life shapes us for the good.
- And we’re committed to our Bayview neighborhood, including through partnerships with Redeemer Community Church and Rise University Preparatory.
Founded in 1997 by a few Christian church members, Dayspring Partners is a digital consultancy providing people-focused brand and communications design, custom web and mobile development, and Salesforce consulting. Over our two decade history, we’ve delighted our clients with our signature attention to detail, focus on delivering the right solution, and unsurpassed quality. And we’ve enjoyed working with each other immensely to boot.
Dayspring Anti-Discrimination Policy
Dayspring Technologies, Inc. SPC is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and consider all applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age, sex, sexual orientation, or any other status prohibited by law.